Women and men are always searching for new ways to look younger. We even undergo lifestyle changes such as juice fasting, taking 10+ vitamins daily, dieting, and much more. And when we’re really desperate, there’s always the old nip and tuck, scary and expensive.
Since we should always exercise our options to their fullest potential before jumping the gun on surgery, here are ten ways you can successfully cheat on looking youthful without having to go under the knife or make drastic lifestyle changes.
1. Your Monthly Facial – Facials use everything from oils, creams, gels and serums to electric currents, oxygen jets and massage to give you cleaner, healthier, brighter skin. As Mae West said, “You are never too old to look younger.”
2. Long Hair – Short hair adds ten years to your age. So many women over age 40 think they should cut their hair short. To me, you might as well hang a sign around your neck saying – I’m over 40! Nothing makes you look older than a short hair cut. Think about it. When women in their 20s want to look older what do they do? Cut their hair short! So if you want to look younger, try opting for a do that leave locks with a little length.
3. Botox – Give it a shot! It’s a great way to get fast, amazing results in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It is was of the top five methods for nonsurgical cosmetic treatment in the United States for ridding of crows feet, frown lines, furrows on the forehead. Surgeries for this kind of cosmetic treatment can be evasive with a long period for healing.
4. Eye shadow – When using eye shadow, avoid blues, greens, and purples. Use powder, not cream because cream enhances wrinkles, because it settles into the lines.
5. Mascara – Do use mascara, but be careful to avoid the Tammy Baker spider eye look! A couple of swipes with the brush is all you need to look fresh and youthful.
6. Exfoliate – While there is no secret cure to getting rid of wrinkles, exfoliating with a mask twice a week will remove dead skin and give you a healthy glow.
7. Jewels – Avoid clips on and other round shaped earrings. Nothing dates you more than clip on earrings. Silver hoops, dangly or other up to date earring styles will help make you look younger without really trying!
8. H2O – Drinking water can clear up and hydrate your skin and people often report a healthy glow after drinking water. It won’t happen overnight, of course, but just a week of drinking a healthy amount of water can have good effects on your skin.
9. Retinol – retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging. Additionally, they help minimize the appearance of pore size while correcting blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic skin
10. Confidence – Treasure your health every day. Your body is your instrument, and you have to take beautiful care of it. Do one hour of yoga and walk for 30 minutes every day. You really enjoy life a lot more if you’re healthy. https://megacanabisdispensary.com modafinil online uk And I never leave home without putting on lipstick—it makes me feel pretty!